Chef’s Plate is a Toronto start-up that is redefining the way Canadians eat. We provide exceptional food direct to our customers online. Since launching 3 years ago have been experiencing hyper-growth and we're looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada.
Chefs Plate is looking for an outstanding marketing manager with experience securing partnerships related to customer acquisition, co-marketing, corporate programs, experiential marketing and new channels to help drive new customers and revenue.
You will be responsible for managing the strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of these programs. We are looking for a resourceful self-starter who loves sales and is excited about finding innovative ways to grow the Chefs Plate brand!
You will be responsible for…..
- Overall, you will be responsible for innovating Chefs Plate's existing go-to-market and distribution channels. From traditional B2C marketing and direct-to-door boxes, you will find new ways to reach consumers, promote and distribute Chefs Plate gift cards and products for customer trial
- KPIs are focused on sales, new customer acquisition and overall reach
- Discover, negotiate, and secure marketing partnerships which help to achieve corporate goals such as geo-market penetration, profitability, new customer acquisition and revenue.
- Drive the strategy and execution of all non-traditional and emerging offline marketing channels, such as e-commerce package inserts, street teams & pop-up stores,
- Develop relationships and value exchanges with other relevant major Canadian brands
- Corporate partnerships exploration, for Chefs Plate to fulfil corporate benefits and wellness programs.
- Monitor activities ongoing to ensure they are reaching KPI targets and delivering value.
- Track, record and report program performance metrics on a weekly/monthly basis.
You will have……
- Key qualities: resourcefulness, dedication and perseverance
- University Degree in Business or Communications (Marketing focus preferred)
- Minimum 3-4 years of marketing and channel development or partnerships experience
- Experience in one of the following domains, either through direct experience or partnership experience: online coupons, online marketing services, digital media, revenue generation, or merchant-side marketing.
- Strong business/finance fundamentals
- Great Excel skills & a desire to learn
- Real passion for networking and strategic deal making
- A pulse on what is happening at the intersection of technology, retail, and digital marketing
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a can-do attitude, and an eye for an opportunity
- Strong network of contacts within the Canadian retail, grocery and ecommerce landscape
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a self-directed hands-on/execution capacity with a demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal supervision
- Comfort with ambiguity, a fast-paced environment and ever-changing business needs
- A beautiful office in downtown Toronto
- Large opportunity for increased responsibility and growth in the company
- Employee discounts on all Chefs Plate weekly meals