Chefs Plate is redefining the way Canadians eat. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better. Since we began our journey in Toronto in 2014, we have been blown away by amazing customer response. In order to meet customer demand, we are expanding nationally, with a brand new Fulfillment Centre in Vancouver to service surrounding areas.
We are looking for outstanding people to join our team and help us continue to grow our Etobicoke Production Centre. As we grow – so do our employees. If you are energetic, enjoy a consistently evolving atmosphere, and have a passion for great food, you may be a perfect fit for our growing Production team.
Our Production Centre Associates are our front line for ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for processing and packing meal kits, boxes, and helping with the ship-out process at our food production facility.
This position will require detail oriented, efficient people who are excited to grow with Chefs Plate. Our Associates are responsible for ensuring the quality of our ingredients, precision when packing, and meeting strict deadlines to ensure our boxes are shipped to customers in a timely manner.
We also rely on our Associates to build a lively, safe work atmosphere that promotes personal and professional growth for all employees.
Shifts are generally 8.5 hours in length and a typical work day is from 9:00am until 5:30pm
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be willing and able to work in a refrigerated food production environment (3°C -11°C)
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- A passion for great food and a natural curiosity to learn more
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity for advancement with one of Canada's fastest growing Start-Ups