Chef’s Plate is redefining the way Canadians eat. We built Chef’s Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better. Since we began our journey in Toronto a few years ago, we have been blown away by the amazing customer response and have become the leading Canadian company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a rapidly growing start up. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. If you are fast-paced, enjoy a consistently evolving atmosphere, and have a passion for great food, you may be a perfect fit for our growing team. Learn more about us at chefsplate.com
The Team Lead, supports the vision for the plant on a high level - building the team and crafting its culture. You’ll be accountable for executing the PM and APM’s processes and procedures ensuring the team follows all procedures consistently and driving measurable, quantitative improvements in performance. The ideal candidate will lead small groups of associates in Labeling of Packaging Material, Portioning of ingredients, Kitting & Direct in kit, Box making and Ship out. Act as a support for associates to ensure successful task completion (on time and in full) so they are engaged, productive and have a clear focus on problem solving, team work and working to standards. He/she will build trust through effective leadership and skill application of people management processes. Our Fulfillment Centre is in Abbotsford, BC.
- About you:
- Knowledge of a professional discipline, technical specialties, related processes and/or people issues requirements; capable of implementing practical procedures of systems which are moderately complex. Leadership and organizing skills may be required.
- High school diploma
- Can Lead a small group of people, higher level of communication
- Minimum of 1 year work and management experience
- Has the authority to direct the colleague’s daily work activities whether within their own department or through cross-functional teams (example: regularly leading project teams with members from across different functions)
What we offer:
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same and that you'll be challenged each and every day
- On-going opportunities for you to grow and develop as a leader within our thriving organisation