Chefs Plate is redefining the way Canadians eat. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better. We have been blown away by amazing customer response since beginning our journey in Toronto in 2014. In order to meet customer demand, we are expanding nationally with a brand new Fulfillment Centre in Abbotsford. We are looking for outstanding people to join our team.
We're building our newest Fulfillment Centre from the ground up, and we're looking for passionate team members to help us create an incredible customer experience and amazing work environment! As we grow – so will our employees. If you are energetic, enjoy a consistently evolving atmosphere, and have a passion for great food, you may be a perfect fit for our growing team.
Our Fulfillment Centre Associates are our front line for ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for processing and packing meal kits, boxes, and helping with the ship-out process. This position will require detail oriented, efficient people who are excited to grow with us. Our Associates are responsible for ensuring the quality of our ingredients, precision when packing, and meeting strict deadlines to ensure our boxes are shipped to customers in a timely manner. We also rely on our Associates to build an amazing, lively work atmosphere.
Shifts are generally 8 hours in length and a typical work day is from 8:30am until 5:00pm
Our Fulfillment Centre is in Abbotsford, BC.
· Must be able to read and take direction in English
· Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
· Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
· Must be willing and able to work in a refrigerated environment (0° to 10°)
· Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours
· Must have full open availability (Monday - Sunday)
· A passion for great food and a natural curiosity to learn more
Why join the Chef’s Plate team?
- Flexible work hours
- Large opportunity for increased responsibility and growth in the company
- Employee discounts on all Chef’s Plate weekly meals
- Opportunity to work with a highly engaged team
- A company culture that promotes out of the box thinking
- Competitive compensation plan