About Chef’s Plate
Chefs Plate is a Toronto startup that is redefining the way Canadians eat. We provide exceptional food direct to our customers online. Since launching late 2014 we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we're looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada.
We’re looking for a marketing specialist with a digital first skill set. Specifically, you will be responsible for the execution and optimization of paid social campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, creative thinker.
This role will have the rare opportunity to plan and execute both paid digital and traditional media campaigns. Channels include: paid search, paid social, programmatic, direct mail, out of home, radio, TV and more. The candidate must eat, sleep and breathe marketing strategy and ideally have 2-3+ years of experience in a similar capacity. This role will report to our Director of Acquisition.
In this role, you will:
- Execute customer acquisition strategy and digital campaigns with a focus on primarily paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Taboola, Outbrain etc.)
- Build and execute paid social media campaigns, landing page creation and continuous optimization
- Work with development and design team to develop new landing pages, ad creative and A/B testing
- Manage all PPC programs to expected ROI with an understanding of cost per acquisition, retention and lifetime value
- Complete and review daily, weekly, monthly reports and statistics to monitor and optimization efforts
- Complete and manage thorough reporting and analytics to provide in-depth analysis of website and channel performance through analysis of traffic, the conversion funnel, average order size, and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement
- Experience with e-commerce
- Ability to build and manage campaigns, audience strategy and optimize paid social campaigns
- Prior experience executing, managing and optimizing various paid Facebook campaigns through native ad manager
- Familiarity with other digital marketing tools such as Steelhouse, Optimizely, Bounce Exchange or comparable technical marketing stacks
- Comprehensive understanding of concepts such as CPA, CAC, ROI and LTV
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with brand marketing and other creative teams
- Web Analytics experience (Google Analytics or Mixpanel or Adobe Omniture)
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- High proficiency in Excel (Charts, pivot tables)
- Previous agency experience would be considered a valuable asset
- An enthusiastic, energetic attitude ready to contribute to a start-up environment.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A go-getter with a "make stuff happen" mentality.
- You must like food.
- Flexible work hours
- Downtown office location at Duncan & Adelaide
- Large opportunity for increased responsibility and growth in company
- Employee discounts on all Chef’s Plate weekly meals