Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to make its footprint in Canada. We are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
As the Senior Manager, Performance Marketing at Chefs Plate, you will be responsible for driving the overall customer growth through new channel innovation and current channel optimisation. Online channels will be optimised in close collaboration with the HelloFresh global digital team, based in Berlin who are responsible for execution of campaigns across social, Native, Search and Display. You will help drive strategy and challenge the global team’s channel owners on KPIs and campaign execution, while managing spend distribution and focus of these channels.
Reporting into our VP Sales and Marketing, you will be using our customer data and insights to drive a targeted approach to acquisition and to help improve overall ROI of all Chefs Plate campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee Online Performance Marketing, executed in collaboration with our Global Marketing team (SEM, Paid Social, Influencers, Affiliates, SEO, Display, Video, Mobile).
- Take a strategic approach to leading and optimizing channels to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals.
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy (e.g., audience / creative / landing page - optimization)
- Take ownership of new channel innovation by using customer data and key industry trends to guide the teams’ focus and prioritize new channels to test.
- Work closely with variety of attribution tools and methods to steer investment.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to ensure we deliver consistent and resonant messaging across all online performance channels.
- Build and maintain relationships with key agencies, local partners, and the Global HelloFresh digital team.
- Develop a high performing, driven team who consistently exceed targets.
- Set clear targets and KPIs to ensure the team are constantly pushing themselves to hit the next level.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Stats, Engineering or quantitative or analytical field preferred
- You have a strong analytical mind set and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital performance marketing role (preferably in ecommerce)
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape to include knowledge of campaigns across paid search, social, display, video, affiliates, CRO and attribution methodology
- Experience operating a direct marketing program at scale
- Experience growing, scaling and optimising channels in a high-growth environment in a data-driven way, focused on both ROI and LTV
- Expertise in testing and optimising new and emerging channels, as well as established channels
- Experience working closely with CRM teams, organic search experts and branding team would be a plus
- Management experience, ideally in multi-disciplinary teams
- A true leader, able to build rapport with cross-functional teams and make sure tasks are executed in a timely manner
- You are a self-starter that has the ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An enthusiastic, energetic attitude to contribute to a start-up environment
- A go-getter with a "make stuff happen" mentality.
- A passion for what we do - calling all foodies (we highly recommend trying Chefs Plate and having some familiarity before interviewing)!
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on Chefs Plate boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team