Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to make its footprint in Canada. We are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service in French and English. Our Customer Care Specialists are an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team. Our agents are critical to our business, and their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. They are the voice of Chefs Plate to our customers online and offline.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone and email in English and French
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Think creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- Assist customers in managing their HelloFresh subscriptions
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible!
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position is an asset (e.g., call centre, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills in English and French – a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to be more efficient
- A knack for Quebec French in particular would be a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Works well under pressure and enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands-on deck" approach)
- A contagiously happy attitude :)
- Passionate about food
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and evenings until 11pm
What we offer
- The opportunity to get deep insight into one of the fastest growing and largest technology start-ups in the world, now in Canada
- Plenty of room for personal growth and shaping your own role
- Exposure to all aspects of a start-up
- High performing and fun team
- Office located in the heart of the Toronto’s downtown start-up hub