Chefs Plate is redefining the way Canadians eat. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better. Since we began our journey in Toronto in 2014, we have been blown away by amazing customer response. We are growing, with a brand new Fulfillment Centre in Mississauga to service surrounding area.
We are looking for outstanding people to join our team and help us to grow our Mississauga Production Centre. As we grow – so do our employees. If you are energetic, enjoy a consistently evolving atmosphere, and have a passion for great food, you may be a perfect fit for our growing Production team.
Our Production Centre Associates are our front line for ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for processing and packing meal kits, boxes, and helping with the ship-out process at our food production facility.
This position will require detail oriented, efficient people who are excited to grow with Chefs Plate. Our Associates are responsible for ensuring the quality of our ingredients, precision when packing, and meeting strict deadlines to ensure our boxes are shipped to customers in a timely manner. We also rely on our Associates to build a lively, safe work atmosphere that promotes personal and professional growth for all employees.
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be willing and able to work in a refrigerated environment (0° to 10°)
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours
- Must have full open availability (Monday - Sunday)
- A passion for great food and a natural curiosity to learn more
At Chef’s Plate, we’re building the leading online food brand in Canada. If you’re looking to get involved in the early stages of a fast-growing company, then this role is for you!
- Flexible work hours
- Large opportunity for increased responsibility and growth in the company
- Employee discounts on all Chef’s Plate weekly meals
- Opportunity to work with a highly engaged team
- A company culture that promotes out of the box thinking
- Competitive compensation plan