About Chef’s Plate
Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to establish its footprint in Canada. At Chefs Plate, we are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the top tier online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team leader and problem-solver, with sales and leadership experience to manage our in-field activations across Canada. You will be responsible for the success of a high number of small-scale activations that are run weekly across the country, with the objective of driving customer acquisition. You are energetic, driven, detail oriented, and a natural leader.
What you’ll do:
- Build & manage the budget and acquisition targets for your channel, and track performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to ensure positive returns to drive the overall business plan
- Manage current field events, and develop strategies to optimize them and build new and innovative ways to scale
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with third party agencies, brand ambassadors, and partners for successful execution of marketing activities
- Run A/B tests on creative and promotional offers for offline collateral pieces;
- Coordinate logistics of collateral and manage inventory to ensure sufficient fulfillment of campaigns;
- Develop and maintain tracking tools
- Assess further acquisition opportunities within your channels and recommend investment strategies;
- Support on business development projects, new channel development, and ad hoc analyses across growth marketing team
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, marketing, or a related field from a top-tier university, supported with strong performance
- You have 0-3 years of experience in a performance marketing role (bonus points if you’ve worked at a start-up and/or have led a team before)
- Energized by a startup environment (fast-paced, shifting priorities, and an "all hands on deck" approach)
- Analytical: you make decisions based on data but you understand the value in building relationships
- A problem solver: you think on your feet and devise creative solutions to any problems that arise
- A team player and motivator: you are able to step in to support your team, but also guide them to make the right decisions
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- You are extremely detail oriented
Why you’ll love this job:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from the start
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, ambitious and collaborative team
- Social gatherings, snacks, beer on tap, sports teams, and more!