About Chef’s Plate
Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to establish its footprint in Canada. At Chefs Plate, we are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the top tier online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
About the role:
As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager for Chefs Plate, you will be responsible for driving the overall customer growth through new channel innovation and current channel optimization. Online channels will be optimized in close collaboration with the HelloFresh global digital team, based in Berlin who are responsible for execution of campaigns across social, Native, Search and Display. You will help drive strategy and challenge the global team’s channel owners on KPIs and campaign execution, while managing spend distribution and focus of these channels. Locally, you will work with the Offline performance marketer to build and scale new channels.
Reporting into our VP Sales and Marketing, you will be using our customer data and insights to drive a targeted approach to acquisition and to help improve overall ROI of all Chefs Plate campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee Offline and Online Performance Marketing, executed in collaboration with our Global Marketing team (SEM, Paid Social, Influencers, Affiliates, SEO, Display, Video, Mobile).
- Take a strategic approach to leading and optimizing channels to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals.
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy (e.g., audience / creative / landing page - optimization).
- Take ownership of new channel innovation by using customer data and key industry trends to guide the teams’ focus and prioritize new channels to test.
- Work closely with a variety of attribution tools and methods to steer investment.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to ensure we deliver consistent and resonant messaging across all online performance channels.
- Build and maintain relationships with key agencies, local partners, and the Global Chefs Plate digital team.
- Develop and manage a high performing three direct reports, to consistently exceed targets.
- Set clear targets and KPIs to ensure the team are constantly pushing themselves to hit the next level.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Stats, Engineering or quantitative or analytical field preferred
- You have a strong analytical mind set and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2-4 years experience in Digital Performance Marketing (with in-platform experience in Paid Social and/or SEM)
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape to include knowledge of campaigns across paid search, social, display, video, affiliates, CRO and attribution methodology
- Experience operating a direct marketing program at scale
- Experience growing, scaling and optimizing channels in a high-growth environment in a data-driven way, focused on both ROI and LTV
- Experience managing 1-2 direct reports
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on Chefs Plate boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the Chefs Plate team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!