About Chef’s Plate
Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to establish its footprint in Canada. At Chefs Plate, we are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the top tier online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
We’re looking for a CRM/Virality Marketing Specialist to lead our email marketing and referral initiatives in Canada, working jointly with the Global Marketing team in Berlin. You will be responsible for hitting long- and short-term growth targets through detailed analysis and campaign coordination, optimization, and deployment. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be an eager self-starter, ready to take the next step in your career by using your knowledge of referral marketing to help grow Chefs Plate and make a direct impact on the future of the business.
In this role, you will:
- Report on program performance and make recommendations regarding future optimization strategy using dashboards, ad-hoc and in-depth analysis
- Support the development of an experiment pipeline to test our strategy hypotheses and make sure that successful experiments are rolled out to the Canadian market
- Play a key role in experiment executions
- Track relevant KPIs to ensure ROI-positive results
- Identify opportunities to drive channel performance to meet Canadian business objectives
- Collaborate with the Global CRM team to building Campaigns (Email, Push notifications, in-app…) from segmentation, creative coordination, to strategy within and across channels to
- Brief local brand team to ensure creative is culturally and campaign relevant while carrying out simple A/B tests in order to improve our marketing strategy
- Be accountable for local CRM performance and budget targets to meet business objectives in collaboration with the Global CRM team
- Propose testing initiatives and run analysis to bring maximum value for both the customers and the business
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Stats, or analytical field preferred
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in CRM/ Virality
- Data driven and thrive in an ever-evolving environment
- Experience working with a variety of email marketing platforms (i.e: MailChimp, Cross Engage, Marketo, Bronto) or similar, and basic HTML skills
- High proficiency in Excel (Charts, pivot tables), knowledge of database design structures and SQL are a bonus
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a self-directed hands-on/execution capacity with demonstrated ability to define and execute projects independently
- An enthusiastic, engaged attitude ready to energize and contribute to a start-up environment.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment.
- A go-getter with a "make things happen" mentality.
- A real passion for food is required!