About Chef’s Plate
Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to establish its footprint in Canada. At Chefs Plate, we are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the top tier online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist with a digital first skill set who will be responsible for driving the overall customer growth through both current channel optimizations and new innovative channels. You will be handling mostly display campaigns and work in close collaboration with the global team’s channel owners who are responsible for the execution of campaigns across SEM, social, native and affiliate. You will challenge KPIs, campaign execution and tests, while running spend distribution. You will use our consumer data and analytics to drive a targeted approach to acquisition and to help improve overall return on investment of all Chefs Plate campaigns.
If you are a data oriented, growth driven, creative thinker who eats, sleeps and breathes marketing strategy, than this job is for you! You also, ideally have 2-3+ years of expertise in a similar capacity. This role will report to our Senior Growth Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Lead Online Performance Marketing, executed in collaboration with our Global Marketing team (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Video, Mobile).
- Take a strategic approach to leading and optimizing channels to meet CPA, CAC, ROI, LTV and budget goals.
- Actively identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy (e.g., audiences, creatives, landing pages).
- Take ownership of new channel innovation by using customer data and key industry trends to guide the teams’ focus and prioritize new channels to test.
- Work closely with a variety of attribution tools and methods to steer investment.
- Run daily, weekly, monthly reports, in-depth analysis of website and channel performance to improve growth.
- Work with development and design team to develop new landing pages, ad creative and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to ensure we deliver consistent and resonant messaging across all online performance channels.
- Build and strengthen relationships with key agencies, local partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Stats, or analytical field preferred
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital Performance Marketing (with in-platform experience in Paid Social and/or SEM)
- Experience building, managing, optimizing and scaling various digital campaigns (SEM, Social, Display, GSP, Universal App Campaigns, Video)
- Deep understanding of the digital channels landscape from paid Search/ Social to Native, Affiliate and Email.
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms and tools such as Google Ads, Bing, GA, Facebook, Smartly, Outbrain, Taboola, Contentful, Optimizely.
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics such as CPA, CAC, AOV, Return on Investment and LTV
- Data driven and thrive in an ever-evolving environment
- High proficiency in Excel (Charts, pivot tables)
- Focused, dedicated and able to define and execute projects independently
- Experience working closely with a multidisciplinary team (CRM, Brand, Tech, SEO) is a bonus.
- An enthusiastic, engaged attitude ready to energize and contribute to a start-up environment.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment.
- A go-getter with a "make things happen" mentality.
- A real passion for food is required!