Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to make its footprint in Canada. We are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
- Define the key performance metrics for Chefs Plate digital product squads
- Work closely with Product Owners, Product Designers, Software Engineers and other Stakeholders in an Agile software development framework
- Set-up and analyse CRO and A/B tests for Growth and Customer Experience improvements, new features and business opportunities
- Initiate deep-dive analyses to understand customer behavior
- Monitor and report relevant KPIs
- Demonstrate analytical evidence behind Growth and Customer Experience feature recommendations, contributing to data-driven product decisions
- Pull data from Redshift DWH
- A degree in business administration, statistics, mathematics, computer science or similarly quantitative discipline
- 2+ years of experience as a Product or Data Analyst or in a similarly analytical role
- A deep understanding of numbers as well as a very strong business sense
- Google Analytics (preferably IQ certified) -- mastery in other tracking technologies can be an alternative (e.g. Adobe, Webtrekk, SnowPlow, Piwik, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager, BigQuery and strong SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Tableau or relevant business intelligence tools
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how to define them
- Experience in performing analyses with large data sets and a deep understanding of statistical analysis and experiment design, as well as common pitfalls of data analysis
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications and tools
- Experience building tools and processes with Java, R, Python, etc. preferred
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on Chefs Plate boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!