Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to make its footprint in Canada. We are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
Chef's Plate isn't just a food company, we're using cutting-edge technology and innovation to deliver an exceptional customer experience and drive operational efficiency. Our technology team solves new and exciting problems every day and we're always on the hunt for passionate product and engineering professionals to join us.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage product backlog for Chefs Plate consumer-facing products: chefsplate.com and our Android and iOS apps
- Ruthlessly focus on customer needs and customer experience, advocating for the user at every turn
- Collaborate with and provide clear direction to a cross-functional, Agile team of software engineers, data analysts and UX/UI designers throughout the SDLC
- Work closely with business leaders on product features and functionality, taking a data-driven approach to prioritize the product backlog according to business value and ROI and streamline work where appropriate
- Develop epics, user stories and acceptance criteria in order to support the efficient delivery of high-quality software
- Support release planning and demo product features for key stakeholders
- Support the continual improvement of the software delivery processes and team culture
- Communicate business and technical priorities to the rest of the organization
- Support project planning and delivery throughout the software development lifecycle
- 1-2 years of relevant Product experience with cross functional teams, with solid background in development of online products
- A hands-on and pragmatic mentality, with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience delivering mobile and web apps
- Experience contributing to a product roadmap and backlog
- Data-driven mindset (experience with CRO and A/B Testing would be a bonus!)
- An interest in UX best practices
- Ability to breakdown and prioritize complex requirements into clear specifications
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience contributing to cross-functional teams
- Keen interest and demonstrated capabilities in project management