Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to make its footprint in Canada. We are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
Chef's Plate is looking for an outstanding Jr. Email Marketing Developer with experience executing email campaigns from end-to-end to join our talented and innovative marketing team. You will be responsible for the coding, testing and deployment of all standalone and automated emails, ensuring best practices are followed and optimal delivery is achieved. This role will work closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager to bring email concepts to life through the design process, and then build and test the necessary code within the email marketing platform.
What you will be doing:
- Code, segment, test and deploy all Chefs Plate email marketing campaigns with a high degree of accuracy, ensuring compatibility across all platforms and devices
- Work with local Chefs Plate Lifecycle Marketing Manager and global HelloFresh CRM team to develop and manage an effective intake process for all email marketing requirements
- Collaborate with internal brand and design team to ensure consistent, higher performance creative that meets business objectives
- Develop/design optimized email templates and supporting content
- Build out email template library, ensuring alignment with key messaging goals
- Provide cross-functional guidance on email best practices
- Design and code landing pages within internal CMS as required
- Ensure all email communications deployed are fully CASL and CAN-SPAM compliant
- 0-2 years of HTML email marketing development experience (full-time or internships)
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms (i.e: MailChimp, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Bronto) or similar
- Working knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Understanding of database design structures and SQL
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and requests
- An enthusiastic, energetic attitude ready to contribute to a start-up environment
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A go-getter with a "make stuff happen" mentality
- You must like food
Why Work for Us?
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on Chefs Plate boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Work with a diverse, high-performing and international team