Chefs Plate is currently the market leader in Canada’s expanding online meal kit delivery market. Based in Toronto, Chefs Plate has opened a Fulfillment Centre in Abbotsford where are our team of exceptional individuals is growing at a rapid pace! If you are fast-paced, enjoy a consistently evolving atmosphere, and have a passion for great food and good people, you may be a perfect fit for our team.
We are currently seeking a full-time Sanitation Worker who will report directly to our Sanitation Supervisor.
- Understand and follow all food safety and general safety procedures
- Be familiar with safe and efficient use of equipment and supplies.
- Be familiar with proper use of cleaning chemicals prior to use.
- Develop work habits in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable and Dependable
- Self-Motivated and willingness for continuous improvement
- Ability to follow instructions according to company's Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in a cold environment
- Ability to perform janitorial functions
- Flexibility and adaptability in a changing work environment
- Experience in food manufacturing sanitation procedures is an asset
The successful candidate must be available for the occasional overtime.
All Chefs Plate staff are offered a discount on weekly meal kits as well as the unique opportunity to bring home fresh ingredients.